Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unable to see all icons with 1.0.2

Default unable to see all icons with 1.0.2
    Hi all,

My question is from behalf of friend of mine who owns an iphone with v1.0.2. He is located abroad and Im not able to personally look at his phone.
    After he installed some applications with installer on his iphone, he is not able to see all icons on the main menu. What he described to me is that there is no "slider" option so he can see all icons of the installed applications and one of the hidden icons is the installer its self. I tried to search here some old threads about v1.0.2 but with no success.
    Any advice is appreciated and i apologize in advance if the question has obvious answer or whatsoever .

Tell your friend to install Summerboard. That should fix his problem.

Thanks Stefman,

Unfortunately the friend of mine just called to inform me that he locked his phone. I dont know how, but what I hope is that since the original version of the phone is 1.0.2 the problem could be fixed. I will do some search in the forum for solution. As far as I remember I need to "verginize" the phone first and then to upgrade it to v1.1.1 or 1.1.2.

Please confirm that with me before I tell my friend to do something even more stupid .

Thanks again for the given help.