Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: battery life.. please Help or Comment

Default battery life.. please Help or Comment
    Guysss I don't know whats Going On.. but with my first Gen iphone with full charge battery.. i was ablee to listen to my ipod for 1 hour while travelling in the subway to go to work then in averag talk about 2 hours a day on the phone.. and txt and view few email and then listen another 1 hour back to home from work and i would STILL have around a 1/4 charge leftt... WITH THIS One i wake up listen to ipod to work for a hour and talk for 30 MIN at work and few txt then on the way back home around 20 min of subway ridee.. MY phone diess.. and its happening all the time.. TODAY was my day offf.. I did not listen to any music i woke up at 12 left my house at 1 i did about 1 hour worth of talking viewd some website for 10 min.. then did few txt message and played crash game for 5 min.. and i returned home at 9pm and my battery is dead...

FROm what i know Apple said the battery life on this one is MUCh better then the first Gen phone.. IS IT ONLY ME??? or somthing wrong with my phone... Please help me out here guys.. I dont want it to pass my 30 days return policy .. if its my phone iw anna return it and get a new one

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

look thru the forum...2nd page has a whole 2 pages of stuff bout the new battery...not lookin good either