Results 1 to 11 of 11

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Problem!!!

  1. #1
    What's Jailbreak? ikostas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Problem!!!
    Good afternoon and Happy New Year to all.
    The last 3 days I have a problem with my iPhone.When I use the keyboard and put my finger on a text I write (sms,email,safari etc.) to see better what I wrote and to correct a letter this thing happens....see attached picture.
    Any ideas what might be wrong?I already tried to "reset all settings" and to reboot with home+sleep button but the problem remains...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,307
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    The magnifying glass artwork seems to be screwed. What mods have you made?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

  3. #3
    What's Jailbreak? ikostas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Sorry,but can u make more clear what u mean?

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,307
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    Whenever you keep your finger pressed in an input field, it pops up a magnifying glass so you can zoom into the specific letter you want to edit. Yours seems to be showing garbage instead. Might have something to do with your keyboard mod.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

  5. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Latvia, riga
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    That mean: What you do before happen that? Updates, install something - tell this to us and then we can help you!
    Country: Latvia
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

  6. #6
    What's Jailbreak? ikostas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I have installed many things to my phone but I'm not sure what exactly the day it happened...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ikostas View Post
    Good afternoon and Happy New Year to all.
    The last 3 days I have a problem with my iPhone.When I use the keyboard and put my finger on a text I write (sms,email,safari etc.) to see better what I wrote and to correct a letter this thing happens....see attached picture.
    Any ideas what might be wrong?I already tried to "reset all settings" and to reboot with home+sleep button but the problem remains...
    wow..! how can this be...1st time i look at this type of problem...

    the only way to solve it here is...u need to let us know what have u done before that thing happen to ur iphone...maybe me or one of us here can figure it out how to solve it...

    p/s: maybe u can uninstall the last program that u install b4 that problem appear..
    iphone = intelligent phone...OK!
    ipad = intelligent pad...HUH?!

  8. #8
    What's Jailbreak? ikostas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lord1700 View Post
    wow..! how can this be...1st time i look at this type of problem...

    the only way to solve it here is...u need to let us know what have u done before that thing happen to ur iphone...maybe me or one of us here can figure it out how to solve it...

    p/s: maybe u can uninstall the last program that u install b4 that problem appear..
    unfortunately I don't remember...

  9. #9
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Latvia, riga
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ikostas View Post
    I have installed many things to my phone but I'm not sure what exactly the day it happened...
    i think the reason is your modificed keyboard, or uninstall all what you installed, restart phone and see what happens, if this not helps - try to Restore your FirmWare (this helps 100%) - i hope
    what firmware you have? - if you have 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 try to go in settings/General/international and then Keyboards swich all keyboards off - if any selected
    and see whats happened
    Last edited by cosmoLV; 2008-01-02 at 08:55 PM.
    Country: Latvia
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ikostas View Post
    unfortunately I don't remember...
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmoLV View Post
    i think the reason is your modificed keyboard, or uninstall all what you installed, restart phone and see what happens, if this not helps - try to Restore your FirmWare (this helps 100%) - i hope
    Agree with cosmoLV...uninstall all the apps that u've install from last couple days or weeks..then see either it will solve ur problem or not.....if not then the ultimate solution is restore ur iphone
    iphone = intelligent phone...OK!
    ipad = intelligent pad...HUH?!

  11. #11
    What's Jailbreak? ikostas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thank u all guys,I will try to fix my problem

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •