Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why I'm Not Buying an iPhone 3g (Yet)

Default Why I'm Not Buying an iPhone 3g (Yet)
    just a short video of what i think, no need to be angry im not looking to fight . my youtube account is taptapdude, if you would like to suggest a video for help on customizing your iphone, either comment here or on my youtube channel, and i will be sure to put up a tutorial video

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=yjAqZj39mTA]YouTube - Why I'm NOT Buying An iPhone 3g (Yet)[/ame]
    Last edited by Stealth992; 2008-07-16 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks

Im waiting for 32GB.

I'm just waiting for ANY store to have one in stock!!

I am gonna order mine, they better hold me a 16gb one or i am gonna flip

I don't think I am going to get a 3G.. maybe if they make a new iPhone, like.. a newer one then the 3G I will look into it..
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    I don't think I am going to get a 3G.. maybe if they make a new iPhone, like.. a newer one then the 3G I will look into it..
    this is very understandable, and you are the few people that understand where i am coming from. i personally think the 3g was released for "new" customers, then again i could be wrong. but i think that they will come out with a 3rd iphone, not too soon, but not too far from now. i think this 3rd phone will be "amazing" and everyone will just have to buy one.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

same boat. refuse to buy and lock into a 3yr contract for a phone with not enough changes from the 1st gen which i'm quite happy with. only change i want is improved audio.

Thanks

I will buy one when I can get customize and summerboard. I love a custom look and I can get apps on Cydia and Installer. I will be happy to use the app store and even pay for apps but I want to be able to get my custom look.