Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itunes syncing problem please help!!!

Default itunes syncing problem please help!!!
    when i connect my iphone to my computer and click sync it just says "Syncing "dis1krazyazn's iPhone".." and it just does that forever

i haven't done anything to my phone. all i did was update to the new itunes, downloaded free apps even though i'm on 1.1.4 and want to stay on 1.1.4. i downloaded the free apps when i wasn't aware of me having to upgrade to 2.0. so ever since i downloaded those free apps and tried synching my phone i get that SYNCHING IPHONE message forever.

wat'd i do wrong / what's wrong? is there anyway i can fix this without having to restore my phone?!

any help if very appreciated. thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

Try going into the apps menu and disabling the sync option there. If that doesnt' work... Well, either downgrade to the earlier iTunes or try a restore. Not sure there, sorry.

where's the apps menu ur talking about? i don't see it. i'll downgrade to the earlier itunes now and let you know how it goes. thanks.

UPDATE -
    I get an error when I try to open the older version of iTunes, it says -
    The file "iTunes Library.itl" cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of iTunes.

what do i do?
    Last edited by dis1krazyazn; 2008-07-16 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost