Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: songs, videos, podcast gone!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default songs, videos, podcast gone!
    well i dunno what happened, my lil cuzin was playing with the phone and i dont like that cuz she could screw my phone... so THAT HAPPENED!!

later that, i take the phone from her... and plug it to pc to sync some songs.. and surprise all the space that i had occupated was in orange and saying that space was from other things n not from, my music, videos and podcasts...

any suggestions of what can i do...

fanally i got the phone to 100% n this happend... no man... that sux

i just figured out what happened....
    its really funny hahaha
    i have the swaptunes app and she swap the itunes library...
    hahaha

but, i have another cuestion... when i plug the iphone with thge other library i was going to restore something... what was going to restore, not mi FW right? cuz i thought that...
    now i dont have the other library cuz when it was to restore i unplug the iphone thinking that maybe it was going to restore the FW...

now how can i fix the other library?

now... later, i have the answer hahaha... i searched in the forums, n saw that the swaptunes its just to crate another itunes_control folder nut this one with the _2 in the final, cuz is the other library...
    so i delete it that one, and also uninstalled the swaptunes app...
    n then install the same app... n now its working again, i have another blank library waiting to be filled hahaha
    Last edited by Tavillo; 2008-01-02 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If i help u n some way give me a tnks!!
    Theres no other, all i can say is MMi Rocks!!

1.1.1 iPhone 8GB/Nokia 6131(when im out of country)/Samsungt519(just for emergency)
    PS3 60GB/XBox 360 Elite 120GB/Wii
    iBook n VAIO Laptops