Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voicemail=broken

Default Voicemail=broken
    Hey, I'm often getting complaints from people asking why I haven't returned there calls. I've noticed that if my phone is asleep, and some people try to call me. It won't wake up, nor will it show up in recent/missed called, and it will also not leave a voicemail message for me, even though they say they have left voice messages.

I have tested this myself, by calling my phone from my house and they are right, sometimes I can leave a voice message on my phone, and go to check my phone and NOTHING will be there

It's really annoying, especially for when work calls and they think I'm just ignoring them. Anyone else have this problem?

The problem is your line .. Not the iphone.
    chek this
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...t=10964&page=6
    http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/ba...forwarding.jsp

chek your numbers
    Do this:
    Forward if Out of Reach
    - Activate *62*[PHONE NUMBER]#
    - Cancel & De-register ##62#
    - Cancel & Retain #62#
    - Status *#62#
    - Re-establish *62#

-Busy Call Forwarding: Dial *67* plus the 10-digit number to which your calls should be forwarded and #. Press Send.

-Call Forwarding No Reply: Dial *61* plus the 10-digit number to which your calls should be forwarded and #. Press Send.

-Call Forwarding Not Reachable: Dial *62* plus the 10-digit number to which your calls should be forwarded and #. Press Send.

Forgotten .. You must activate your voicemail and of course that this work chek call *5005*86*NUMBER#
    Last edited by ccontreras; 2008-01-01 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

When I dial "Activate *62*[PHONE NUMBER]#"
    It just says Error performing request
    No Network.

Also Setting Activation Failed

It says this one about 5 times.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd give ATT a call
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

I will try that. But I can't bring it in -- it's modded out the wazoo, haha.