Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: missed call ???

Question missed call ???
    hey all ,, just wondering if anyone experienced this>
    sometime when i got a missed call, i go to phone>recents and the number who called is not there , and sometime it will be there , i mean its kinda annoying , i dont know what i can do to fix this issue, specially if somebody called who i dont have the number saved in my phone , and i cant find it in recents calls ,
    any help will be much appreciated
    i hate my iphone pause pause pause NOT

Dont quite understand what your saying. If you KNOW you got a missed call its either because you got a voicemail or the phone told you that you had missed a call.

If you have just a voicemail, its probably cause you didnt have service at the time of the call.

If its showing up as a "missed call" without the caller Id showing, dunno, I think its the service....mine does this from time to time.

i dont have a voicemail service , when someone call me , the phone shows the number as missed call , but when i go to recent calls , the number is not there ,
    i hate my iphone pause pause pause NOT

Gotcha, I think its something with your service provider (assuming AT&T). I know they say that the "caller id" service (which is always included with any plan) isnt guarenteed to be available in every area. I would give them a call and ask them about your problem.