Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 - How to restore ?

Question 1.1.2 - How to restore ?
    Hi !

I've updated 1.1.1 (fully unlocked) to 1.1.2 and now want to restore the phone to give it the native features, but I'd like to still have 1.1.2 and have the phone unlocked... What and how shall I do ?

Please help...

Banned
    Thanks

wait....why do u want to restore?

Thanks

Leave everything as it is. Not sure what you mean by native features. Can you elaborate?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Firstly :
    I want to restore, as I have a little problem with the sound icon and have asked on many forums for help but still nothing so I wanted to restore to see if that would work...

Secondly:
    Native features --> I mean to restore to the state it was just after the unlock without the whole mess in the system files I've probably made by (un)installing many apps.

But by the way, that's the only forum I've seen some replies on so I might ask u guys for help and maybe the previous question will be unnecessary

As I've written I have 1.1.2, and after the update I've seen that the sound icon that usually appears after you switch the 'Silent Mode' on is is in the top left instead of being in the middle (as it was originally)... So if u could tell me how to fix it without restoring I'd be even more grateful...

The attached pic would probably explain everything (or not )...

Waitin for ur help

PS
    Sorry for my English
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.jpg