Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTF No Sound Man WTFFFFF

Default WTF No Sound Man WTFFFFF
    it was working before, i woke up tried calling someone and couldnt hear them at all, if i put it on speaker phone then it works, i cant hear anything such as before when iused to plug my iphone into the charger it made a lil noise, now it doesnt make anything. it does only have 10% battery but still shouldnt have made a difference. also i tried soft restarting it like 3 times, no luck

iPhone? More like MyPhone luistohe123's Avatar
    Thanks

this will sound very dumb, but maybe its in silent mode
    about the call thing, i dont know (i have a OTB 1.1.2 so...)
    if not, install the volume amp or something like that in the sources
    it increases your volume or something like that, and maybe it'll fix it

Sometimes when you remove your headphones from the iphone, the phone doesn't read it and assumes that you still have your headphones plugged in. Simply plug your headphones back into the jack and remove them again, and you should be able to hear the sound again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fmitra318 For This Useful Post:

dishsnthings (2008-01-31)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

well check if and off the side buttons work if not then its beause your cable inside is unplugged wich can happen easily i took apart my iphone last night to paint it and i couldnt make calls when it was seperated unless i used spkr phone
    If i helped hit Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samihassan View Post
    it was working before, i woke up tried calling someone and couldnt hear them at all, if i put it on speaker phone then it works, i cant hear anything such as before when iused to plug my iphone into the charger it made a lil noise, now it doesnt make anything. it does only have 10% battery but still shouldnt have made a difference. also i tried soft restarting it like 3 times, no luck
    Not sure about the phone call part, but as for the iPhone "sounds", in my experience, they don't function when you are down to 10% battery. It seems like the phone is conserving power by eliminating the sounds. Charge it, you should get your sounds back