Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: URGENT and INTERESTING Questions!!!

Thanks
    Default URGENT and INTERESTING Questions!!!
    Okay people, I have a 1st gen 8gb iPhone running 2.0 and have some questions.

1) I loaded a "ME" account and took the necessary steps to load all of the information onto the account, so I thought. Putting on data roaming is hella expensive and I don't want to do that (i am in Europe). Anyways, I can't figure out how to add contacts to my ME account for 1) it can't load the full page (there is always an interruption at the same point--2 computers tried) and 2) i tried loading my contacts directly from vista and it didnt work. Also, once the contacts are loaded and I set my iPhone so that it pushes manually, how do I sync it? I know it usually does it on its own, but will it use wifi? Sorry for the noob questions...

At worst case, how do I take off the ME account on my iPhone and put all of my old contacts back?

2) I am in Germany (UK on Thursday) and am thinking about selling my current iPhone because I think I can make a big profit by selling it in Europe. How much do you think I can sell it for in both countries? I will be getting a new 3g phone when I get back...

I'd appreciate it if you guys could respond asap. Sorry for the long first post!

see the old iPhone for 200 or a LOL more , post it as hacked or non hacked buyers choice then run to apple with the money and get 3 g hehe

Thanks
    heh...thanks. anyone else have something more related to q 1 please?