Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone hacked with other PC

Default iphone hacked with other PC
    Hi There,

Tks for taking the time to read this. Am a very new user to the iphone. have the version 1.1.1 which was pre-hacked for me and i've only begun to discover the wonderful things that are at this site. As the phone was hacked in another computer (lets assume that the computer is no longer in the picture) as such my current PC has no record i.e. no iphonewebbrowser, no nothing of my iphone.

Is there anyway, to get this solved, without having to do a major operation, risking the loss of all my files? Pls Pls help, my many thanks /

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

What happens when you connect to iTunes?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

You can use iPhoneBrowser or SSH on any computer for your phone. The tricky thing is iTunes, although with 1.1.1 you can easily re jailbreak your phone with jailbreakme.com as long as you dont upgrade.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

im pretty sure all you need to do is sync your phone with your comp and make a backup of it and it should work with your comp fine...use any of the iphone filebrowsers to manually edit or add files
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

pokekid !! u walk arount with 2 iphones and a n95 ?? experimenting on how 2 raise ur chances 2 get cancer or somthing ??