Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: switching what itunes account iPhone uses

Default switching what itunes account iPhone uses
    Hi, Well at about 8:15 yesterday morning I upgraded to iPhone 3g, so I decided to give my nephew my old 1st gen. Anyway I added him to my att account and activated through itunes, the problem I am having is it is using my itunes account to purchase media, I would rather have him use my brother's account, I have searched to no avail and cannot find out what to do to switch this.

Please let me know if this is possible.

thanks

ok, so i havnt tried this yet, but i read somewhere that if you sign in onto another account, download one thing free thing from the app store, restart the itunes, then sync your iphone, hopefully thisll help

Thanks

the phone syncs with the account that is signed into itunes at the time of sync, so if you sign into his account, then sync, his itunes account will be on phone.

i actually left the apple store the other day with a replacement 3g that they restored in store, and before i got home and synced, i went into appstore and some random guys e-mail address was there?! i e-mailed him asking wtf, why have i got this? then got a phone call from apple about 30 minutes later saying sorry for the lack of security and problems.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker