Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can i get a 3g iPhone without a contract

Default How can i get a 3g iPhone without a contract
    I was wondering how i could get an 3g iphone without a contract and buy it for full price is there a way to do that?

Thanks

Not available yet without a contract. Give it time and Apple/ATT will sell them outright, but they are really expensive. Only other option is eBay, where they are currently going for up to $2700. Ridiculous.
    Apples taste good.

Default Got the 3G Iphone but...
    I bought a 3G Iphone today and wants to use it with my Mexican provider Telcel that also sells Iphone 3G in Mexico. I read that it should be any problem so I got one without the contract from ATT and it was not activated in the shop. Itunes just tells me the wrong sim is inside. Anyone knows a work around here. Appreciate any help.

Thanxs

I got past the activation by swapping sim cards. Use ATT to pass the first step, then put in my Telcel and it accepted that. Did the registration, but dont get a provider signal since I probably dont have a Telcel 3G card yet.
    Last edited by sailingaction; 2008-07-12 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you want it, get it, no matter the risk, y only live once, and gadgets are replaceable.....
    iMac 2.8GHz i7 12GB Ram, MacBook Pro 13", MacBook Air, Cinema Display 30" iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, ATV2