Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone syncing problems with itunes

Default iPhone syncing problems with itunes
    Im not sure if I posted this in the right section but today for some reason my phone is now taking up to 5 minutes to sync. It usually takes up to 30 seconds when I first plug my phone into itunes. I could understand that it would take some time if I were adding movies or music, but Im not. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling itunes. Tried different versions of itunes.Tried different USB ports. Ive tried resetting my phone numorous times. I even restored my phone to see if it solved the problem, but it didnt. I really dont mind that it takes that long as long as it still sync's. I just want to figure out why all of a sudden it started to do this and if there is a solution to the problem. If any one could could tell me if theres a problem with my phone, itunes, computer or even the usb cable please let me know.

Thanks,

Jordan
    1.1.2 Jailbroken
    Last edited by jrdan24; 2007-12-28 at 10:17 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have a similor issue. Mine keeps on syncing. It doesn't stop. Ive seen this now on two computers and with two iPhones. Both are jailbroken. Very strange...

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is doing the same thing, just sits and says its syncing.. but nothing happens...

When this happened to me I just re-started the computer (or iPhone I can't remember which). Then it worked OK.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

did a soft reset of the phone and it worked again just fine...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rugbrn For This Useful Post:

drcody (2008-01-10)