Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have some questions about the iPhone!

Default I have some questions about the iPhone!
    how am i able to get a full movie to the iphone?.. I have a number of series and i would like to watch them. is there a programe for that??

+is there any possibillity to get programes into folders so thre would be such a mess, or at least sort it by name? ex. all games into the "Games" folder

+ is it possible to upload funny things ex. iBeer to the iPhone using iDemocracy or iTunes? Same goes for themes. is it possible to upload them using those progs..? I have some themes on my comp and i would like to have them on the phone.

if anyone has any cool sources, also.. Please, share!

Thanks for the answers, would help me a lot!

1. You can put as many movies or videos as you want on your phone within the 7.2 GB of space you have. But they need to be in mp4 format.

2. Ive seen this requested, but no one has made it, so no.

3. iBeer and that stuff are just videos, they have nothing to do with how you tilt them or the camera. So if you download that and convert it to mp4, you could put it in your movies section

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

the only thing i can help u with is the coverting of movies for the iPod, i use a program called xilisoft iPhone movie converter. Just google it, its really easy too use too. Hope that helps