Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can't connect to safari or you tube

Default can't connect to safari or you tube
    i think i changed something to do with edge on my phone it says that a connection can not be made when i try to connect with either of these apps.

Quote Originally Posted by laynlow View Post
    i think i changed something to do with edge on my phone it says that a connection can not be made when i try to connect with either of these apps.
    Actually had the same problem running 1.1.2 i did restore to 1.0.2 through i brikr then virginized and downgraded my baseband to 3.14G.After that upgraded to 1.1.1 then jailbroke through jailbreakme.com.....

hope this help everything works fine now cept for visual vm so just call att and tell them to reset it and everything will be a-ok

thats what i was gonna do. well i did everything at work cause we have wifi there and as soon as i left my neighboorhood everything was working fine. got up to my work parking lot left wifi off and i could connect so i thought it was fine. Came back home and same thing. called att and apple they made do some stuff to the phone none of it worked. and now they want me to try to swap my sim card or take it to the apple store i just don't see why it would not work in my house but it works 10 mins down the road. i guess technically it's a different city but it does not make sense to me. i tried to reset the network and they tried to reset my data plan too. i uninstalled anything that i thought would cause it while i was in my work parking lot. i don't know i'm so frustrated right now. i can't do anything without wifi and i don't have it at home.