Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 Questions... PLZ Help!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 2 Questions... PLZ Help!!
    Hello,

This is my first post here in forum. I've check everywhere but can't find answers. I basically have 2 question that it is bugging the heck out of me.

1. When I install new apps or while playing games, the message appears which reads "running out of disk space, delete photos, videos, etc". Well, only thing that Ihave on my iphone is about 200 mp3 songs and 20 pics. The phone says I'm using about 1 GB of the space and about 6 GB availabel (using settings memu -> general info). What is going on here? Am I supposed to relocate files under certain folders?
    Also, when you are in information window (setting ->general-> about), on the top left corner it reads, "Mikey's iphone", how do I change that to my name?

2. I have number of music videos in my comp and used itune program to convert it for iphone use (took like 30 minutes on each songs). However, after I convert and install to the phone, picture looks great and plays fine but NO SOUND!! I've tried other apps as well but no luck! What am I doing wrong? On my comp, it plays fine using itune program.

Thank you in advance!

saalanghae

The reason you're getting the out of space error is because the partition you install apps on is only 300mb. You'll want to download the app BossTool from Installer and move just your fonts and ringtones (not your applications), and you should gain about 100mb.

I recommend using the program Movies2iPhone to convert movie files.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

saalanghae (2008-07-10)