Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem & Question

Default Problem & Question
    So I've had my iphone since sept and I'm very happy with it
    right now I'm on Version 1.1.1 and everything is working fine but...
    I randomly get this one problem where when I put my phone to sleep with the wake sleep button and then later try to turn it on again nothing pops up and the screen stays blank. Then I have to reset it to get everything working fine again. But I was wondering if anyone has this issue and if there is a fix. Doesn't happen to often maybe once a week is the max usually longer.

Also I've been reading on different threads about using the firewire cable?
    Is it a bad thing to use it? cuz some ppl fry there iphone with it.....
    I've been using that to charge my iphone and yes it does get hot but hasn't screwed it up yet........ should I stop using it?

Quote Originally Posted by MalayZN View Post
    So I've had my iphone since sept and I'm very happy with it
    right now I'm on Version 1.1.1 and everything is working fine but...
    I randomly get this one problem where when I put my phone to sleep with the wake sleep button and then later try to turn it on again nothing pops up and the screen stays blank. Then I have to reset it to get everything working fine again. But I was wondering if anyone has this issue and if there is a fix. Doesn't happen to often maybe once a week is the max usually longer.

Also I've been reading on different threads about using the firewire cable?
    Is it a bad thing to use it? cuz some ppl fry there iphone with it.....
    I've been using that to charge my iphone and yes it does get hot but hasn't screwed it up yet........ should I stop using it?
    With the firewire, if Im not mistaken, that gives off 10 volts of power, while the iPhone is only supposed to recieve 5 volts, so it could def burn out your phone...