Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accidently clicked restore button again after unlocking to 1.1.2 sucessfully..

Default Accidently clicked restore button again after unlocking to 1.1.2 sucessfully..
    What a stupid mistake I made...

I really want to make this clear for the people who will help me, So, what I basically did was, unlocked from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 using anySIM. Later, I accidentally clicked restore, and I think the firmware was back to 1.1.2(not unlocked firm). Then I try to restore, using the 1.1.1 3A109a. Got the error 1050. Then use*#307#, safari method + app snapp to get my phone to the the spring board. Now, I am have no idea which mode I am in, and the iPhone still has the Globe picture. I try running both anySIM 1.1, AND anySIM 1.2.1u to unlock my phone. However, no luck, as it shuts down after the copying process in anySIM. I really want my iPhone to work again.

Right now, I have no idea whether the restore did anything to the baseband or other things...What a stupid mistake I made...

I THINK I pretty much restore an unlocked 1.1.2 phone..I really regret.. =(

Thanks and I will appreciate any help or opinions

I am really not sure what to do, can somebody please help me ?
    Last edited by NiceRicer; 2007-12-24 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by NiceRicer View Post
    What a stupid mistake I made...

I really want to make this clear for the people who will help me, So, what I basically did was, unlocked from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 using anySIM. Later, I accidentally clicked restore, and I think the firmware was back to 1.1.2(not unlocked firm). Then I try to restore, using the 1.1.1 3A109a. Got the error 1050. Then use*#307#, safari method + app snapp to get my phone to the the spring board. Now, I am have no idea which mode I am in, and the iPhone still has the Globe picture. I try running both anySIM 1.1, AND anySIM 1.2.1u to unlock my phone. However, no luck, as it shuts down after the copying process in anySIM. I really want my iPhone to work again.

Right now, I have no idea whether the restore did anything to the baseband or other things...What a stupid mistake I made...

I THINK I pretty much restore an unlocked 1.1.2 phone..I really regret.. =(

Thanks and I will appreciate any help or opinions

I am really not sure what to do, can somebody please help me ?
    Check out this link.....
    http://iphone.unlock.no/#how-to-downgrade-1.1.2

You may have to down grade your phone from 1.1.2
    then virginize your phone to 1.1.1.

go to the link and read ihe info it should help you.