Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me....

Default Help me....
    hi i am from pakistan...I am having a problem with my iphone....its been 2 months and my iphone is runing perfectly the only problem is itunes and ibrickr do not detect my iphone. When ever i connect it to my PC the only option i get is to save the pictures in the camera roll to my PC. ibrickr remains stuck on the detecting stage and same goes for itunes it behaves as if the iphone is not there on the contrary iphone remains connected keeps charging through USB and also saves pictures from iphone i can even access iphone pictures folder....i am using windows xp and my firmware is 1.0.2. and also it has not been like this from the very beginning i synced my phone many times and also installed many apps and games using ibrickr. I never even accidently upgraded my phone.....please help.

WOW....i am overwhelmed by your support people....it was so annoying that is sorted things out myself.

Right... You realize that your post was up less than 12 hours?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!