Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: guys...

Thanks

Default guys...
    Hey, I'm sure this has probably been discussed before, but, can't seem to find the thread on it. So please don't get mad at me if I am asking the same question. Are we able to receive pics on the iphone?? I mean, like through a text message? I have 1.1.1 tmobile

And another quick question, is, or actually little probem...My carrier logo won't stay? I have tried Erica MIM, and that doesnt work, and I have tried the cute one on designer, that says jealousy in the red and black, and that doesn't stay either?? It used to work before I messed up my phone, i had locked it up again?? But, someone helped me re-unlock it?? So anyways, I actually have lots more stuff on it now, but, am i missing some source, or something that makes the logos stay??

Well, thanks in advance, and any advice would be very well appreciated!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

About getting pictures, right now with the iPhone you can't. Some people are working a way that you will be able to some time in the future.

About the logo, can we have some more information about your phone? Like what version is it etc.
    Thanks,
    Matt

3. The Following User Says Thank You to agentfubu For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-12-22)

Thanks

HI, thanks, uhmm.. well, i know it's 1.1.1 and I use my tmobile card in it. I'm not sure what else to say about it? Sorry, I am kinda new to all this and especially the terminology for hacked iphones??

Have you tried using customize to change your carrier icon? Or how are you doing it besides MIM.
    Thanks,
    Matt

6. The Following User Says Thank You to agentfubu For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2007-12-22)

Thanks

Yeah, I was trying customize, and also the MIM. Is there other applications or program, or whatever these are called, hehehe you know like the icons, that I can use that are fun and maybe they will work with something else??

What did you unlock your iPhone with? I suspect whatever you used to unlock your phone may be changing the icon back always.
    Last edited by agentfubu; 2007-12-23 at 12:20 AM. Reason: I suspect I forgot the word suspect...
    Thanks,
    Matt

Thanks

Weeeelllllll, jailbreak?? Does that sound about right? I had someone telling me what to do on Instant Messenger. Oh! Actually, yeah it was, cuz I followed the guide here on mmi the one that says press *#307 whatever and then hit dimiss, etc.... that one.

Very strange, about the whole carrier icon situation.

This is a tough one, I need to think...
    Thanks,
    Matt

Thanks

Gotta leave work now, i will check mmi when I get home, maybe there will be some solution. I wish I knew what I installed that made it stick, because my iphone was fine before?? Hmm.... ok, well, thanks, and bye for now.

Lightbulb mms
    Try downloading Swirly mms, it is in the installer, however, you will have to download community sources first. It will allow you to send and get picture messages. You will have to call your service provider to get it APN and password for your MMS account Good luck.
    *snarf snarf*