Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Students, iPhone at school - whats your take?

Default Students, iPhone at school - whats your take?
    Im wondering if i should/would take my iphone, it'd be on me the whole day exept for phys'ed , then itd be in my gym locker.

(Btw our gym locks suck, lol.. you know how sometimes with combination locks u just randomly pull em and they open), maybe?..idk.. i might take a key lock by myself to locker.

-I told my freinds if i wouldent take my iphone to school , they said whats the point then, its a cellphone and school /afterschool is when u need a cellphone the most?..lol.. and they laughed and questioned if i would use the iphone as a phone at home?.

IDK, do you take your iphone to school?..how do you protect against theft? and how do u think i should protect against theft?

- Students Discuss

lol I take mine to my school and it's in my pocket, I don't think anyone would try to steal it, at least not here.

Quote Originally Posted by lxgan View Post
    lol I take mine to my school... idk its in my pocket, I dont think anyone would try to steal it, at least not here
    Thats what i'd Do too, itd be in my pocket for the whole day s'pect for 45 mins, which is gym class..then itd be in my gym locker =(

Don't take it when you have PE then. Well at least in my country it's only once per week.

Yep mines in my locker too, honestly I don't think people care all that much (at least not here)

Quote Originally Posted by starchest View Post
    Don't take it when you have PE then. Well at least in my country it's only once per week.
    Since the Stupid government cares about kids getting fat or something, we gotta have PE everyday

Quote Originally Posted by lxgan View Post
    Yep mines in my locker too, honestly I don't think people care all that much (at least not here)
    Yeah, ill just try buying a lock lock i guess..i dont trust the ones they give us at school..

10 yr old ghetto pieces of s#%@ that open even if you tug on em a few times..LOL
    Last edited by Unleashed; 2007-12-22 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

get a cheap case. half *** through PE and keep the phone in your gym shorts hidden. I did that back in HS with my BB and still got an A but I didn't care whether it broke or not
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    get a cheap case. half *** through PE and keep the phone in your gym shorts hidden. I did that back in HS with my BB and still got an A but I didn't care whether it broke or not
    Yeah, but my teachers are strict when it comes to grading

been thinkin of this lock , howz it lookz?

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber

Just get a case so people cant tell what the your holding. I have a case on my iTouch and most people don't even know what it is because the case covers the whole thing.

Ni i take my **** sony ericson T630 to scholl lol
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

my younger bros friend took his to school and it got stolen when they were in PE... stoopid little kid...

just take it out to pe with you.
    i took my phone, mp3 player or whatever on the track all the time.

just hold it in your sweatshirt pocket, or shorts pocket.
    i keep my iphone with me at all times,
    itd suck to have it stolen.
    "I accidentally upgraded my firmware.....again..."

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Thanks

i have an idea... when u r in ur PE class and left ur iphone in the locker, put a sign saying "iPhone inside, please do NOT open it", i think that might help.... lol

yes, i take my iphone to school, i protect it from theft because no one knows i have an iphone, therfor i would feel safe leaving it in my locker, for you.. i think your gonna just have to put up with it in your pocket at PE class, untill you buy yourself a lock, you can get decent ones for $8 or so, but dont use the ones your provided with by your school

Default yep
    I just keep a case on mine and say it's my itouch.
    When I'm txting I just say that I'm turning the music off.
    Just keep it hidden in the leg of my pants in my gym locker just in case.
    Other than the lock problem it's all good.
    Just buy a key lock for 15 bucks at walmart.
    It's best to be safe.

iPhone? More like MyPhone aussiebob's Avatar
    Thanks

My daughter goes to the office and they look after her phone when she does sport.
    Its locked up properly.
    My signiture? Whats that...............

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

It will most likely get stolen in the gym locker room. If I were you I wouldn't put your virginity in those lockers. People even friends can see you putting your stuff in there and rob you. Just buy a cheap little phone from radio shack and use that when you go to school if you are worried about theft.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

im not in hs anymore but if i were to take it i would keep it with me at all times

i dont let anyone touch my fone unless im watching

iPhone? More like MyPhone Miro89's Avatar
    Thanks

DO NOT TAKE IT TO SCHOOL but if u want take it at ur own risk.

i used to take mine everyday to skool and it used to be in my pocket.

and one day my friends wanted to c it. as soon as it got out of my pocket a soccer ball headed for it and it flew on the ground. it is still working but just one scratch on top which a screen protector covered

thats just my experience but if u want to take it, then take it!!

I bring mine to school everyday. no one wants it, they have their iPods and iPod touches and their own iPhones. It's in my pocket all day, and it's great if you wanna do that in class texting once in a while. hehe. For gym, i just keep it in my pocket when i fold my pants up so it doesn't fall out and shove it in a locker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast