Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loading Nes Roms On 1.1.1 Unlocked Iphone

Default Loading Nes Roms On 1.1.1 Unlocked Iphone
    Hi guys...

I have a quick question regarding my unlocked iphone version 1.1.1

I bought it from Hong Kong and am using it now in Australia with an Optus network sim.

I had the installer section already loaded onto the phone and found the NES emulator under games...so i installed it without knowing too much detail.

Now when i open NES on my home menu i get a message stating 'No NES ROMs were found. Please upload ROMs to /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES'

^^I know what this means my problem is this....

I have read tutorials on the whole rom thing etc but i want to confirm with ppl here whats really the best way...

I want to know exactly what i need to d/l for windows xp etc to d/l roms and place them on the iphone...i am really scared that i may lock the phone if i go about any of these tutrials i have read...from my understanding the iphone will ONLY LOCK when u update the firmware...so any help would be great from the ppl who have tried and succeeded with UNLOCKED phones...thnx

I have XP too, and when filebrowsing, it dosent matter if your phone is locked or unlocked. Just download WinSCP, download OpenSSH on Installer, with a wifi connection, type in the phone's IP address, root, apline, SCP. Then Click and drag your NES ROMS into the folder that you already mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    I have XP too, and when filebrowsing, it dosent matter if your phone is locked or unlocked. Just download WinSCP, download OpenSSH on Installer, with a wifi connection, type in the phone's IP address, root, apline, SCP. Then Click and drag your NES ROMS into the folder that you already mentioned.
    So does it matter what version of firmware i have cause i see on youtube ibrickr doesnt support version 1.1.1 which i have ??