Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fraud Alarm - Don't Paid Or Buy

Default Fraud Alarm - Don't Paid Or Buy
    hello - don't buy any iphones from [email protected]' aka 'arne kulse' or aka 'nico zimmermann'

i paid 2020 to him for sevaral iphones - my money has gone - no sign of the phones

i try to contact him but no response !!! - i try again to contact him via his bank - if that does not work i'll go to th police !!!

if anyone knows the where abouts of this person please let me know : [email protected];com or post it here

if the person himself reads this i call on him to contact me again: like i said i did not do you any wrong - why do you treat me like this ?,,

jan Beyens

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draaier View Post
    don't buy any iphones from [email protected]'
    Just out of curiosity... the first part of his email is Finnish and means "Super ****" so probably not the most trustworthy address anyway.

nice one !

has anyone seen him here on the forum because this is where we met ?

should i go to the police with this or is this no us (i m in belgium - i made the payment to a german bank - they know him there as a normal client but they won't let me know his phone number altho they have it ...

jan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draaier View Post
    should i go to the police with this
    If you can't reach him any other way and he cheated you out of your money, then you definetly should go to the police. The bank can't help; you made the payment voluntarily, so it's not their business nor are they allowed to intervene.

but is they just gave me his address or tel number i could contact him ....

rodinman
    Sounds like you got shafted. I use paypal for everything and only use a reloadable debit card used only for online transactions as my funding source. That way I am covered in all directions. Sorry for your loss...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinman For This Useful Post:

p*ssed_off_all_the_time (2008-01-02)