Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: really bad noises when making call

Default really bad noises when making call
    my iphone recently got really bad noises like the radios signal noises when i making the phone call. I can hear them well but they cant hear me at all. is there a chance that i can take it to the apple store n exchange for another one? my phone had been simfree to use t-mobile.

Am new to this, so I would like some help please.

This all seems to be a bit confusing. It started out with "For those of you wanting to send MMS..." and then found that most of the messages are about SMS.

Forgive me, but MMS I believe stands for "Multimedia Messaging Service" and is used for sending messages that include multimedia objects (images, audio, video, rich text) and not just text as in Short Message Service (SMS).

I have an jailbroke/unlocked iphone and have tried to use SmirlyMMS, but without the correct settings for Cellular One in Alaska, it fails to send or allow the retrival. AT$T bought Cellular One/Dobson Communications and have yet to switch the towers over.

Not sure if there is anyone else out there that is in the situation, but if someone has the setting, could you please pass them along?

Thank you.