Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loudest speaker volume ever?

Banned
    Thanks

i cannot believe i did it but i did. wow...sounds like a phone with normal volume FINALLY! yipee. i hope this doesnt so something bad to our phones

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW I cant beleive this just worked lmfao its sooo much louder at first when I did it I wasnt sure then once I got all the ones your able to poke done I was like holy ****!

Banned
    Thanks

i did this awhile back and it is AWESOME!

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

deffinetly works and u can actually feel air comming out the speaker if u hold up to ur eye ahahaha. crazy

This quick fix is genious. I thought my ifone was perm damaged because my volume was so low. Not even iClarified volume fix for 1.1.3 helped but now with the help of a paperclip my ifone is louder than ever. Eureka! Major thanks to whoever figured this out first. True ifone hacker, LOL.
    Last edited by jreid; 2008-02-29 at 08:32 PM.

This 'fix' has been around on the net for a while. Problem is that the membrane that is pierced is there to prevent moisture from entering the case at that weakpoint. Some sources report up to an 80% greater risk of damage from moisture on iPhones where this low tech mod has been done. Sources available upon request.

GenghisPhlip

Gotta say that it is much louder now. I used a needle and now I can actually hear my phone ring in my pocket!

Does anyone can show me exactly where should I stick the needle...Thks a lot

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

if u read the post u would know but i won't be an %ss! Look at your home button. to the left of it is the screen u need to poke. the holes in there poke them

well i just tried it with a staple on my new 16GB and it worked tried to get cover off to remove the screen but chickened out, Thanks for the help now i really love my iphone
    IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/pkh5695/100_2589.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by pkh5695; 2008-03-05 at 02:12 AM.

i mite do this even tho i gt a 16 gig... how deep should the needle go? also I'm sure that if a drop of water gets in ur screwed. Once when i had a 4gig my phone was literrally inside a snowball and it survived, so this might destroy its waterproofness

i dont care if its waterproof or not. anyway.. its not waterproof at all.. its not meant to be. i will de-virginize it tonight.
    A*obe CS3 by ubik "teh CS3 iPhone theme":
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48371

My FW way:
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 locked ->1.0.2 JB/unlocked ->1.1.1 JB/unlocked. ->1.1.2 JB/locked fxxcked up not booting ->
    1.1.1 JB/unlocked ->1.1.2 JB/unlocked ->update to 1.1.3 JB/unlocked ->1.1.3 JB/unlocked fxxcked up, spinning wheel of death ->
    restore 1.1.3-> 1.1.3 JB/unlocked.

Not waterproof as much as moisture reduction. The screen keeps moisture from getting it. That includes humidity.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shawnie53 View Post
    I must have pushed in too deep because now the speaker does not work at all. Where can I order a replacement speaker for the phone? :S

http://www.ifixit.com/Products/iPhone/105

buy the parts here

Folks, be smart about this fix.

Goto ebay and buy the tool for opening the iphone case. Then remove the antenna cover and puncture the foam (or remove it 100%)

The tool costs $5 to $6, There also videos out there showing how to use it.

I removed mine 100% .. Now its so loud ... especially the speaker phone , its finally loud enough to use ...

Smile it works
    It worked for me too

(1.1.3 week 51)

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you, who have have done this experienced the problem with parts of the screen not responding after a while like the area where the slider is? I know there is an issue with many iphones concerning this.

Ok im sold!!!my phones louder than i expected,,,thanx

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

wow man thats loud it nearly blew my eardrums off as im used to holding the phone next to my ear when i listen music
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast