Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Contacts.. how?

Default Contacts.. how?
    Listen guys i juss got my iphone and i have a problem... how the hell do i copy my sim contacts on to the phone?........is this even possible? thanks for the support guys.

If you jailbreak the phone you can download this program simport. It will import your sim contacts.
    2.2 pwned!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miketbone20 For This Useful Post:

Nickstar (2007-12-14)

so other wise i pretty much have to add them back one by one.... wow.... well i am no tech guy so i will see what i can make of the simport

Jailbreaking the phone is pretty simple now. Check out the guides will show you how thats done. You don't really have to be techy to be able to do it.
    2.2 pwned!!

You can prolly get one of those SIM copier things at any cell phone stores, and use that to copy to new SIM. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Actually, you could copy your contacts onto Outlook. Your iPhone will sync with Outlook via iTunes and copy all of them onto your phone.

That's what I did on mine at least.

You'd need a way of syncing whatever phone you had before with your pc in order to transfer your contacts from that sim card. That's the only obstacle you might have.

SimPort works for me.