Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.1 Firmware Question

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 1.1.1 Firmware Question
    I have a otb 1.1.2 iphone through at&t, i had downgraded it to 1.1.1 to jailbreak. Then i upgraded to 1.1.2,I had downloaded itoggle, and then turned off the phone and had to restore. I restored to 1.1.2 because i cant find 1.1.1 any where. can some one send me the link to 1.1.1 please?

Thanks
    James

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

figured that would be the first post, but i need the link ive been searching everywhere for it.

Most of the guides should have 1.1.1 links. I tested the link in one guides and my machine it started downloading the 1.1.1 firmware.

This leads me to conclude you didn't search all that hard.
    Search NAZI

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so instead of being a ****, and tell me that i haven't searched that hard, why not just post the link?

Because I don't like lazy people. ... or because I don't know how to copy/paste. Or maybe because I like to razz the noobs a bit before I actually help them... which I do, most of the time.

I was going to post the link, but once I saw the name calling... I changed my mind. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Cheers.
    Search NAZI

Download section, the bar across the top of the screen should help in your 1.1.1 journey