Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Syncing Iphone to two macs primarily Itunes

Default Syncing Iphone to two macs primarily Itunes
    Hi,
    Im sorry I am really new to the whole modding my iphone. I have been trying to figure out how to sync my iphone to my intel imac desktop as well as my intel macbook for almost a year now. I know that I can sync my calenders and contacts but what about my music and movies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, if it is could someone please let me know and I will repost.

I also already tried to search and didn't come up with any hits, maybe i was just searching wrong key words. Please let me know.

hey abaer,

theres a program in installer (i think in utilities) called swaptunes. it will only work by setting two sets of music... i dont believe you can sync them both together. first time u use it, tap the application and it will do the rest. check out your music library. if it looks like you lost all ur music and movies, then it worked.

Just tap the app again to switch it back and get all your original music back... pretty nifty app

Thanks

moved