Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to go back to visual voicemail from youmail

Default How to go back to visual voicemail from youmail
    Hi everyone.

I switched and used youmail for the longest time on my iphone, but now I would like to switch back. I am not a noob I can jailbreak and pwn and all sorts of things, but I feel like a moron because I can't figure out how to use the default apple visual voicemail. Its been a few days now and I never got around to posting. Anyone wanna help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Darkrom

bump so i can please set it back today.

Restoring the phone doesnt even fix it
    Last edited by darkrom; 2008-06-30 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Visual voice mail must be activated through AT&T customer service. If it's not working you will need to have them reset it from their end.

Default Solution
    This is really easy - just type in (like you're making a phone call) the following information and then press SEND:

##004#

Your normal iPhone visual voicemail will be reactivated.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrom View Post
    Hi everyone.

I switched and used youmail for the longest time on my iphone, but now I would like to switch back. I am not a noob I can jailbreak and pwn and all sorts of things, but I feel like a moron because I can't figure out how to use the default apple visual voicemail. Its been a few days now and I never got around to posting. Anyone wanna help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Darkrom

bump so i can please set it back today.

Restoring the phone doesnt even fix it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KMBYM For This Useful Post:

darkrom (2008-07-01)

Thanks KMBYM!

Thats all I needed.

Tisk tisk mods. JK Thanks for the help. I know it was my fault for not being descriptive. All good now thanky!