Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DRM Protection Removal using Tunebite with iTunes!!!

Thanks

Exclamation DRM Protection Removal using Tunebite with iTunes!!!
    Hi guys iv been trying to find the best software for my itunes purchases, there all music videos and sum movies purchsed from the itunes store but finding out i cant use my files with other devices such as my psp, ps3 and other devices,

i just recently formatted my pc and i got told i had so many activations left!!! this got me in a panic!!!

I tryed "Tunebite" and from the demo version its not that great sum of my videos had bad frame rate drops and bad delays, and from what i noticed it just records whats actually on ur screen unlike an actual converter!!! i was gona pay for this software until u saw how bad the demo version was and im stuck on if i should go ahead and pay and hope for the best or wait for itunes to take drm protection off there products lmfao!!! VERY UNLIKELY

does anyone know if this software is gd once purchased or if they know a better software i could try using.

other thing i have over the system requirements and i was still getting bad lag delay hope theres sum advance options to fix this in a payed version

anyways post ur thots and let me know

thnx in advance

on anyhelp

For audio files, you might wanna try SoundTaxi, Tunebite works good for Video I have tried both and they work well.

Thanks

klkl its all video files im using y am i getting a delay tho im scared about paying for it and its has bad delays with it

i really wana give it a chance but im scared

Quote Originally Posted by csta View Post
    klkl its all video files im using y am i getting a delay tho im scared about paying for it and its has bad delays with it

i really wana give it a chance but im scared
    I have a full-version of Tunebite.

*Hint* - You can get it off of all popular torrent sites

Great for this article. Moreover, here is a way to remove drm protected from iTunes movies and TV Shows. It can help you convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4, WMV, FLV, etc then you can enjoy iTunes moves at anywhere and anytime.

View my Profile or videos on my Twitter @MalikPeeler