Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: When do you think Apple will run out?

Default When do you think Apple will run out?
    I have a slight problem with my gen 1 iPhone. My 1 year warranty isn't up until December. My phone works 100% but it has a slight defect in the screen so I'm in no hurry to get it replaced. I was wondering when you think Apple will totally run out of 1st gen phones so when I bring in mine they will have to replace it with a 3G.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

soon i hope ...

never. I have a 4g iphone, and i just got mine replacd about a day ago. The guy came out with like 10 different 4g boxes and placed it under the table.

No time in the future, my sister just got her gen 1 nano replace and they still had tons of them. ALso if they do run out they just order one from apple headquarters that ships out one to you. No way your getting a 3G for free sorry

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

whats the easiest way to do it . you can pm me .thanks

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

they wont run out for a while so i would just replace your phone now. and i would think you get another year on that hardware so maybe by the time thats years is about to expire try it. lol
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    I have a slight problem with my gen 1 iPhone. My 1 year warranty isn't up until December. My phone works 100% but it has a slight defect in the screen so I'm in no hurry to get it replaced. I was wondering when you think Apple will totally run out of 1st gen phones so when I bring in mine they will have to replace it with a 3G.

I would get it replaced and sell the replacement on ebay with the plastic still on it will fetch more money than a used iphone.