Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I clones

Default I clones
    My daughter wants an iPhone for X-mas. She tries to use mine all the time. No way in gods name am I going to spend $500 on a cell phone for her. I was on ebay and found the i clones Cect P168 for reasonable prices. They look close to the iPhone. Any one have any experience with these phone? I know they can't be as good as the iPhone but my daughter likes the touch screen and texting (look) of the iPhone. Do these phones also have ipod capibilities? Landscape viewing, Scrolling through pics and such. Please help I am planing on buy her a phone tonight. Thanks Keith

My recommendation: don't buy some cheap knock-off.
    Get an iPhone or an N95. (iPhones are still the best though)

don't do it... your daughter would not appreciate it.

For what it's worth, it's so uncool to be halfway there and own an iphone clone.

:roles eyes:

Check on craigslist in and around your area, bought 1 yesterday for $360. Week 42, came home updated to 1.1.2 and unlock. Have 3 iphones, 1 personal, 1 for work and 1 for wifey. Loving it.

Check for a used one or call apple and ask if they have the 4GB.

Not sure of what network ur on but I seen that verizon has a new phone out that'd like the iPhone but with a full keyboard. Can't remember the name of it either
    If your not First, Your Last!
    -Ricky Bobby

whatever! i know teenagers. get the cect p168. its a great start for a teenager, specially if theyre between 13 and 17. make a promise if they can show you how well they treat their iclone that youll buy them an iphone next year...this way they can prove their responsibility and by next year the iphone will probably come down in price

Default Not too bad
    Honestly, I had a friend just buy one of these, and she really likes it. I think that the only thing that I don't care for is that it doesn't have a built in hard drive. She says she loves the entire phone, accept for the qwerty keyboard when in txt mode. She claims it's too small. I think that the up side of this phone in comparison to the IPhone is that it allows Multimedia messaging, where the IPhone doesn't. That and it's about half the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzlebob View Post
    Honestly, I had a friend just buy one of these, and she really likes it. I think that the only thing that I don't care for is that it doesn't have a built in hard drive. She says she loves the entire phone, accept for the qwerty keyboard when in txt mode. She claims it's too small. I think that the up side of this phone in comparison to the IPhone is that it allows Multimedia messaging, where the IPhone doesn't. That and it's about half the price.
    Dude, no offense, but this thread is 6 months old. LOL.

Anyways, welcome to MMI!