Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WOOOWW Iphone passcode is a joke .

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Default WOOOWW Iphone passcode is a joke .
    So my sister call me tonight saying her passcode wont unlock her iphone , gives her wrong passcode message .. THIS IS HER IPHONE AND PASSCODE SHE SET UP , NOT STOLEN.She tried to many times and it was dissabled for 60 minutes . I went over and after 5 minutes i was able to "unlock " it . IT WAS EXTREMLY EASY , DONE IN 5 MINUTES .I would post it here but i dont wanna help anyone who stole passcode protected iphone .I must say im glad i "unlocked" it but at the same time i was dissapointed how easy it was ...

Ok then, yeah. *rolls eyes*

If you had to use a computer to unlock it, then obviously it's not very easy. The passcode is not their to stop thieves; you could just restore the phone if you'd stolen it and it wouldn't have a passcode any more.. it's to stop people going through your mail, texts etc without you realising. It's not like one of your friends is gonna have a computer with them to unlock it. Without a computer, you couldn't unlock it, you must be lying if you're saying that. And by the way, it'd be quit hard WITH a computer, as well.
    Last edited by Conn18; 2008-06-23 at 09:09 AM.

~ The wonderful world of iPod ♫

Thanks

Damn ziphone screwing up again. Download the 'I'm so dumb i forgot my passcode' fix in Installer
    To live, you have to lie

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I figured out a way to get free iPhones, but I don't want to post it here because I don't want people to take advantage of it.

edit: oh and I found the cure for cancer, but again I don't want to post it here.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

no comment HA HA HA HA
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Thanks

again iphone WAS NOT STOLEN , and i did use computer..

REDCARD..I USED ILIBERTY ...

DEFMUTE ;ONLY REASON I DIDNT POST COUSE I TOUGHT MAYBE I COULD GET IN TROUBLE ..I DID GOOGLE SEARCH AND I CAME ACROS FEW FORUMS WHERE PEOPLE WERE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO DO THIS ....

THANKS GUYS FOR BEEING SO NICE ....

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Damn ziphone screwing up again. Download the 'I'm so dumb i forgot my passcode' fix in Installer

*falls to the floor laughing*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaMagic View Post
    THANKS GUYS FOR BEEING SO NICE ....
    Did you expect anything less? Let's be realistic, you can't make a statement like the passcode feature is a "joke", without the documentation to back up your claim. Your statement is moot unless you provide a means by which people can be aware of, and possibly prevent this from occurring with them.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

I admire you so much.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Hahahahaha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Did you expect anything less? Let's be realistic, you can't make a statement like the passcode feature is a "joke", without the documentation to back up your claim. Your statement is moot unless you provide a means by which people can be aware of, and possibly prevent this from occurring with them.

i guess your right ...i unlocked her phone and never "set it up as new phone " in my itunes .after i pluged it up LOCKED i had option to set it up as new iphone or back up my iphone , all i did was hit back up so and so iphone . it rebooted and it was "unlocked " all in few minutes .. she did lose all her contacts and apps , but at least she got her iphone running ...

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post

i used iliberty so you might wanna go to installer and get " im so dumb i jump into conclusions fix "....have a nice day
    Last edited by BarcaMagic; 2008-06-23 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

And with that, we finish.