Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyway to delete numbers off the recent call list?

Default anyway to delete numbers off the recent call list?
    I was wondering if there was any way to delete numbers individually off the recent call list instead of deleting the list as a whole?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ekidd For This Useful Post:

saru96 (2007-12-07)

Is your phone jailbroken? If so installer has an app for this its called CallD.

Yeah, my phone is jailbroken. Someone unlocked the phone for me so i have no idea on how to use the installer program. If you can help me out with some more detailed instructions id really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

nutsngum (2007-12-07)

No problem, just open up installer and touch the install button on the bottom. Then scroll down to utilities and and the 2nd app down should be CallD. Tap install on the top right corner wait then press the home button to return to home and the app should be there.

or weToolUS will do the trick, also found in the Installer app.

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    or weToolUS will do the trick, also found in the Installer app.
    Yes that will work too if you have modmyi.com added to one of your sources. Although I doubt that since you have never used installer before.

Sorry for the noobish questions. But, when i select installer on my iphone, theres 4 tabs up top. Theres install, update, uninstall, and sources. The only buttons on the bottum are "about" and "refresh". I have Installer v2.63 and theres an update that shows available which is version 3.0b8. If i install the update, will the unlock on my phone get messed up? Also, will i be able to see the functions normnally as iphonesolutionz described?

I dont want to install the update if im going to need to unlock my phone again. I didnt do it myself and im clueless on how to do it. Im not really looking to pay another $30 dollars to unlock my iphone again if installing the update requires me to.
    Last edited by ekidd; 2007-12-07 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Update just updates the installer app, it doesn't do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonesolutionz View Post
    No problem, just open up installer and touch the install button on the bottom. Then scroll down to utilities and and the 2nd app down should be CallD. Tap install on the top right corner wait then press the home button to return to home and the app should be there.
    When i open up installer and after i touch install, i dont see a utilities. Theres only all packages, recent packages, games, health, network, productivity, sources, system, themes, tweaks, and wallpaper.

hmm, never head that one before. Maybe someone else has seen this? You should have it utilities there. When you go to the sources tab on the bottom tell me what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonesolutionz View Post
    hmm, never head that one before. Maybe someone else has seen this? You should have it utilities there. When you go to the sources tab on the bottom tell me what you see.
    i see..apptappofficial

Use the All Applications list to add Community Sources.

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    Use the All Applications list to add Community Sources.
    I went ahead and did that, thanks for everyones help. I appreciate it!