Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I just want a iPhone :(

iPhone? More like MyPhone kutrackkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I just want a iPhone :(
    I have t-mobile, and I bought the Curve (8320) a week ago but ended up returning it because it wasnt my style, and in the hopes i could get an iPhone without spending over the $399. If an unlock/acvtivation method doesnt come out soon im almost ready to get out of t-mobile early and go to AT&T grr, but that would end up costing me nearly the same as buyin an unlocked one now GAH!

*end rant

Thanks

Don't worry, if a man made it another man can hack it, it took 21 days to crack 1.1.1 and it won't take long to crack the bootloader.

Thanks

i really hope so, the second i see the news on here that 1.1.2 OTB can be unlocked with t-mobile i will be right out the door to the apple store(hopefully before they start shipping 1.1.3 or else ill be screwed again) and i will probably spend the next week messing around with it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You should buy one tomorrow since 1.1.3 will be in the stores next week and you wont be able to unlock it. 1.1.2 will not be much longer so you would be advised to purchase now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gu014 View Post
    You should buy one tomorrow since 1.1.3 will be in the stores next week and you wont be able to unlock it. 1.1.2 will not be much longer so you would be advised to purchase now.
    yeah im thinking about it and just not opening it until some news comes out that way i can return it.

i think 113 is going to be on the new iphone so its no going to be next week, but anyway just wait fo the new iphone to come out on 08

dude i say buy one now cause next week there shipping out the otb 1.1.3 so u would be s out of luck all over again

yeah get one now then your safe.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

to be safe, buy one now. You are only bringing on the inevitable right?

Also, 1.1.3 is but a rumor ATM. I doubt that apple would release a new f/w already... Doesn't that sound a bit odd?