Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Youtube?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Youtube?
    Hey, I'm new to posting here, but I have been here d/ling various tools/themes etc....I'd first like to thank you all for your beautiful/helpful desgins and tools. And secondly my problem. I tried to use my Youtube function on my iPhone, but all it does is goes to a white blank screen, and freezes. Not the the actualy iPhone, but just the white screen. I can access the "dock" application (the one in the bottom right hand corner) and my volume works fine (if I press the volume button up or down, it shows up on the screen) but the screen still stays blank and I have to soft reset my iPhone. I apologize if this is a "noob" question, and if it is in the wrong forum, but I'd really appriciate the help.

P.S. I have done icon updates, but im sure all I deleted was the icon.png files.

Ehh........No help.....Alright.

Okay...Since nobody has any advice for my situation....If I did a "restore" through iTunes, the "If you are expieriencing problems with your iPhone, you can restore it to it's original settings by clicking restore." Would it be locked once again?

This is what I get.

Any help is appriciated.

Okay.....Since nobody has any advice...Does anyone have the STOCK files for the youtube function?
    Last edited by iTouchMyself; 2007-12-07 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost