Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My answer button on the slide screen is gone

Default My answer button on the slide screen is gone
    Anyone know what I did, now it says slide to answer. i like the answer button better.

thanks

Thanks

Do you have Customize installed? Did you try to change the slider button and something went wrong perhaps?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

I have Customize installed. Since then, the buttons are gone. Not sure how to fix it in customize.

Thanks

Try assigning new images. Customize may have backed up, but also removed the originals.

I think you are just confused. If the phone is locked, it says slide to answer. If the phone is turned on and unlocked, it shows the answer button. Is this what you mean?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoRebellion View Post
    I think you are just confused. If the phone is locked, it says slide to answer. If the phone is turned on and unlocked, it shows the answer button. Is this what you mean?
    I think he means the actual button that you slide is gone, and only the words "Slide to Answer" now appear.

Oh, he said he liked the answer button better, so I wasnt sure what he meant.

Does anyone know if customize restored the originals when uninstalled? If so, I would try removing that and see if it works.

Let me be more clear as I understand where the problem is. When I shut off my screen it does to the slide to unlock page. When I get a call it used to change automatically to answer/decline buttons on the slide to unlock page. Not it merely says slide to answer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mpovolo View Post
    Let me be more clear as I understand where the problem is. When I shut off my screen it does to the slide to unlock page. When I get a call it used to change automatically to answer/decline buttons on the slide to unlock page. Not it merely says slide to answer.
    Maybe there's some confusion. If the iPhone is in stand-by mode (off) then you will only get the "Slide to Answer". If you phone is on (you're using it) and you get a call, that is the only time you will get the Answer/Decline buttons.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

mpovolo (2007-12-07)

Thanks, I was pretty sure my screen was off and I got those buttons. I guess your answer is good, it should not work that way.

thanks