Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone software corrupt!!! please help!

Default iPhone software corrupt!!! please help!
    I don't know what happened but I think my iPhone software got corrupt today somehow.... I was playing with Installer and installed this program called Chromium iPhone from Big Boss....

Now, I can't enter many applications, like Notes, or Maps, or my ToDo List. The application tries to open up, then it crashes.

When I go to SMS or Installer, both the top and bottom bars are distorted. They have horizontal lines of varying color like red blue green etc etc.

When I go to uninstall "Chromium iPhone" this does not remedy the problem.

Did I just royally screw up my iPhone?
    Anyone have anything like this happen before???

Well, you can just try restoring it through iTunes.

wow , thats deffinately corruption, but it may not be the phones fault, when installing things, stuff can be over written (hence you get the notice when using community sources or any other source...lol)

best be is to restore, never be afraid of that, as it gives you a fresh clean slate to work with

also always remember sources you feel may have caused the problem and sources for applications you have installed so u can get ur phone back to the way you want it =]

Ok so in desperation, I reinstalled the "iPhone Chromium" and now the phone works as normal now. I'm just going to leave it alone for now.... Freaked me out.

ok i tried (and am still trying) to install chromium iphone but it always gets to "installing phone" and crashes
    and then the phone is jacked up it wont let me install the whole thing, which means that i cant uninstall it...help????

what is that man go to high tec. shop it's in all contries he well fix it to you with 10$ only

and install all program to you with 300$only

high tec. gets programs weekly
    Last edited by thecoolboy1; 2009-06-11 at 04:43 PM.