Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about getting the new 3g iphone

Default Question about getting the new 3g iphone
    I have a question, that my friend and I could not figure out. From what I am hearing they will only sell the 3g iphone with a 2 year contract. What if I bought a phone about a year ago, and had a 2 year contract with that. Does this mean that I am unable to get the new 3g iphone? Any facts around this topic would be extremely helpful. I heard you can still sign up, and it just adds on to the end of your current contract, is this true or a lie?

Green Apple
    Thanks

When you buy the new 3G your just extending your contract for another 2 years. Or signing up for a new 2 year contract.

well the rumors are that the iphone is not that special for ATT any more, they are putting it as it was any other phone, also you must qualify for an upgrade, the rules has been posted all over the net. It seems that they are mastermind something to put the costumer doggy style. Sorry for the analogy but its unbelievable how such a great product is going down the drain

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Basically if you have a contract with them now.... and u have like a year left.... it goes away, and starts freshly with a 2 year contract starting from the day u purchase the new 3g one.