Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: the future for the 1st generation

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default the future for the 1st generation
    Seeing how the 3G is going to very hard and expensive to get for non At&t users. What do you think will happen with the 1st generation?
    I see them dropping in value at first but after the release of the 3G and people learn there going to have to sign a 2 year contract before they leave the store,I see the price of the used 1st generation going up or at least staying steady.

Well as with all old phones the price will drop until it reaches a minimum where it will stay. Not sure about the USA, but here it'll be around 250€ - 300€.
    I LUV ORBZ

You got good eyes and are willing to destroy them reading this. Oh yea, and you just wasted 30 seconds of your precious life. Enjoy the rest. And stop reading so you won't waste another 20 seconds. I knew it, you couldn't stop yourself. Aaargh, 10 more seconds gone!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darthalen8 View Post
    Well as with all old phones the price will drop until it reaches a minimum where it will stay. Not sure about the USA, but here it'll be around 250 - 300.
    lol your signature only took me 20 seconds to read in total.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.