Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPhone has no files it should??

Default My iPhone has no files it should??
    Im still trying to figure out why my iPhone will not go past the apple logo and why it just stays there with the little loading circle going around and around.

I recently figured how i could get it to come up on iTunes by jailbreaking, ect. but still no luck getting it past the apple logo so its of no use yet.

I restored it over a dozen times no luck. Its firmwire is 1.1.4., That much i found out.

Now i downloaded iPhoneBrowser to look through the files, and noticed it has no files it should such as the youtube, notepad or anything! heres a picture i took of it

Weird, it says that for everything..Is that normal? Restoring does nothing

Is there anyway i could get someone eles' backup and put it on my iPhone? Or could someone upload all the iPhone files so i can put it on mine?

Green Apple
    Thanks

just search for the 1.1.4 firmware on google, and when you DFU restore hold shift>Find 1.1.4 software you just downloaded>Click okay> After done restoring> Jailbreak with Iliberty and NOT Ziphone(I bet you used ziphone so thats why you having this problem in the first place)

Well you were right about me using ZiPhone, and i do seem to be getting more of a reaction out the iPhone using iLiberty, but the problem still exist, won't go passed apple logo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are you sure you restored the phone while in DFU mode? To put the phone in DFU; power down the phone, then hold down the home button and plug the phone onto the base, let go of the home button once you see the restore screen on the phone, then follow the directions that MiiPhone posted....

Well i followed the instruction and only a bit of luck.

The iphone now has its folders and everything(As in the picture below) So that problem is solved, also the phone shows up iTunes as if nothing was wrong.

But the results on the iPhone are still the same(Picture of my iphone)

Still a black screen with the apple logo and a loading circle going around and around endlessly at the bottom of the logo