Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help b4 mom flips out!!!

Default help b4 mom flips out!!!
    ok so mi iphone is 1.1.4 and idk why but its stuck @ the apple logo and the circle load thingy comes up periodically, springboard wont start afterf about 20 min now. when i connnected usb it just keep vibrating every like 5 seconds and i tunes says the pairing record is lost so i cant connect w/itunes. iphone browser aint picking it up , and im gonna be screwed if mom sees mi phone is damaged so please help me!! thx in advance

and its hot as hell
    Last edited by malireid; 2008-06-14 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you may try to do this:
    Connect it to ur computer via dock, open itunes window
    Now push lock and home buttons together and after screen goes black let lock button go and keep pushin home button till itunes find ur iphone in restore mode.
    Now if everything ok u push a restore button and be happy again
    HAVE لάŁŗăķĕđ М☼ΔεΔ 3,

That happened to me when I had too many applications. If you have SSH enabled just remove as many not used apps as possible. You need a max of 80! After you remove the apps just install summerboard with the fix so it's activated.

If you can't connect to the phone via SSH:

- connect via usb to computer
    - restore
    - use iPlus 2.0 to jailbreak and unlock (that's the best method, at least for me)
    - install summerboard with the fix
    - have fun
    I LUV ORBZ

You got good eyes and are willing to destroy them reading this. Oh yea, and you just wasted 30 seconds of your precious life. Enjoy the rest. And stop reading so you won't waste another 20 seconds. I knew it, you couldn't stop yourself. Aaargh, 10 more seconds gone!!!!!

Omg I Friggin Love This Forum Thanx Guys