Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have 2 questions that need to be answered please!?

Default I have 2 questions that need to be answered please!?
    I have two questions below that need to be answered to your best knowledge please:

1.) what is tiff exploit and what does it do?
    2.) how can i access \system\library\ from my vista pc as i need to remove call forwarding pop-up?

Banned
    Thanks

i am not sure about question 1 but use WinSCP to access system/library

maybe if you use ibrickr HERE
    after jailbreaking and activating your phone, you can use this software to access your iPhone files

can't login with winscp, it says my password is wrong, in which i entered: dottie?

thanks.

try alpine

don't matter ibrickr worked for me.

i need help with knowing what tiff exploit is now.

what is tiff exploit and what does it do?

thanks.

It was the security breach where the Dev team used to unlock version 1.1.1. Why do you need to know specifics?

Reako

because it's available to download on the installer.app

Hi! I have a new frm the box iphone and trying to by pass itunes through jailbreakme.com but when ever i press Appsnapp it just freeze and wouldn't do nothing! tried reading through every post here but couldn't find any answer, please someone help!!??

Polgas, have you confirmed you're running 1.1.1 with the old 3.9 bootloader? Also, make sure you have www.jailbreakme.com (note the www). I've heard reports that it doesn't work for some people without the www.

Also, the tiff exploit could be used in other websites to actually break into your phone which is why the patch was released. Fortunate for us, we were able to use it to jailbreak instead of something malicious