Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Signatures For Iphone Texting Mode

Default Signatures For Iphone Texting Mode
    Im Wondering Who To Turn To To See If Anyone Can Develope A Program To Give The Iphone The Capabilites To Store A Signature In The Texting Mode. My Sound Crazy But My Daughter And Others Have Been Unhappy With There T Mobile Sidekicks Cause It Had No Signature Capabilties Now She Has An Iphone But Her And Her Freinds Are Trying To Find A Program To Store A Signature Into There Texting

Quote Originally Posted by JERSEYJOHN67 View Post
    Im Wondering Who To Turn To To See If Anyone Can Develope A Program To Give The Iphone The Capabilites To Store A Signature In The Texting Mode. My Sound Crazy But My Daughter And Others Have Been Unhappy With There T Mobile Sidekicks Cause It Had No Signature Capabilties Now She Has An Iphone But Her And Her Freinds Are Trying To Find A Program To Store A Signature Into There Texting
    I believe iSIM allows you to use templates and creat custom templates. Your daughter could creat her signature as a template then use that as the message each time. Not sure if this would be of any use to her and her friends?