Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphones that sold recently...

Default Iphones that sold recently...
    Dumb questions or maybe not..

I'm gonna be selling my iphone like everyone else on ebay but I have some questions and concerns. I searched but I only found one thread and that helped out a little bit.

1. With itunes sync to your iphone, how would the new owner be prevented from using my account? I used ziphone to jailbrake.

2. Should I cancel my AT&T data plan now or wait it out until I get the 3G iphone?

3. Will the iphone work without data plan service and just wifi network.

Thanks,

RICH

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

1. itunes syncs ur iphone not the other way around so any files accounts on you iphone will be replaced with the new account information, this includes songs video and pics.

2. the iphone3g is out july so when ever your ready to stop it cos it sound like u need to set up a new one with the new phone anyway.

3.no idea mine does but ive got a small data plan... doesnt stop me from going over the limit it just cost more at the end of the month
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bunnywhi7e's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, just reset your phone to factory settings with iTunes. Everything will be wiped out to a factory settings. All your private data will be gone. Unlock/Jailbreak/Activate the phone using iLiberty+ and take out your sim card and the phone is ready for sale.

Don't cancel your data plan. Leave it as it is.