Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Going to apple store, need help please!!

Default Going to apple store, need help please!!
    Alright, out of nowhere my wall charger for my iPhone has stopped working and tells me now that the iPhone is not made "for this device"..not sure what it means considering I've been using the wall charger for quite some time.

Anyways, I need to go replace one at Apple under my warranty but they want me to bring in my iPhone (which is unlocked/jailbroken and using T-Mobile) and my wall charger to troubleshoot the issue. I want to know the necessary steps to make it legit so they know I didn't "hack" my phone.

A friend of mine told me to use ZiPhone and in there is a DFU mode or Recovery mode but not sure which mode to use and I'm obviously going to come back and ZiPhone it again to use for T-mobile.

If anyone could let me know the correct steps so I don't screw my phone up and I do it the right way, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Thanks

It's probably easier just to buy one off ebay.
    To live, you have to lie

Your right but I'd rather do it the cheaper way if anyone knows? Just don't have time to wait to charge my phone.

Well it seems like it might of been my outlet because I put it into a different one and no problem. Guess I'm good to go now haha.
    Last edited by getatkyill; 2008-06-11 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just plug the phone to your computer and charge it.

opps, I didnt see you got it working with another outlet. Glad u got it working