Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: not sure if i want to 3g or not....

Default not sure if i want to 3g or not....
    Ok so the new iphone looks great, but I love my current jailbroke iphone. I was really exited at first and was sure I would upgrade. It isnt even going to cost me much cus im selling my iphone to a friend for 100 and my gps to my sister for 100. But the longer I thought about it im not sure. Is losing all my apps really worth gps and 3g? I don't feel it is. But will people even still develop for anything lower then 2.0 when it arrives. I really don't want to have to pay 10 dollars for a game considering i have 20 ish on my iphone now that are free.

So i just wanted some opinions, are you going to buy the 3g iphone or no?
    AND
    Do you think there will be a way to get our apps free on 2.0?

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

The SDK is a much better way of developing apps, so I believe most apps will be developed using apple's platform. Apps such as customize or summerboard may still be developed outside of the SDK as core level changes (ie themes/ icon changes) are prohibited by apple. Jailbreaking will probably still happen and 2.0 iPhones will eventually be unlocked.

There will be many free apps on the app store, and yes I will be buying the new iPhone the day it comes out ;-).
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."