Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP pleaze....

Default HELP pleaze....
    tried to jailbreak my iphone using ziphone 2.0 that I downloaded from here. Now my phone doesn't work at all. All that comes up is the apple icon on the sceen. I can't even turn it off/on. itunes doesn't even recognize that I have it connected to the computer, so I can't even restore it. Any suggestions?

Well I fixed it, thanks guys (sarcasm). Connected to computer and base. Held down power and home button for 25 seconds and itunes finally recognized it - restored it via usual fasion and everything is cool now. Hope this might help someone else out.
    Last edited by Tdeaux45; 2008-06-10 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thats what happens when n00bz like you fail to use the Search button. The problem that you initially had is the most basic, most elementary, most "n00bz-must-know" thing before trying to unlock an iPhone. You solved the problem by putting the phone in DFU\Restore mode and that is no rocket science.
    Before being "sarcastic", it would be good to read and understand the rules at MMi and to use the Search Button.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

@ajrulez: Chill, hes a Newb.
    This was his first post.

But AJrulez does have a point. Before you ask a question, look around a little, so we can get to the people that REALLY need help.
    Oh, and welcome.
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!